Today’s post fits with the prompt of the day. It’s taken me four days to get here folks but here I am, cooking on gas, following the prompts like a real functioning adult. High five? Anyone? ANYONE?
I spied this tag on the harbinger-of-tag-doom-Kerri’s blog an age ago and liked it. I’ve been biding my time (I saw Spectre at the weekend and am subsequently feeling all spy-ish about things). Watching. Waiting. For the perfect opportunity to crack out my own photos of happiness. That time is now. On this fourth day of blogging every day in November which so far I appear to be semi-nailing: nailing because four days, four posts and semi because of the aforementioned theme deviation.
Enough jibber jabber, here are 8 things that make me happy in photo form.
1) Being beside the seaside makes me happy every single day. It’s the mutts proverbials and you should all move here pronto.
2) These tech addicts, they’re alright they are. But particularly the bald one, I do like the bald one.
3) First breakfast in the new house: Croissants and Construction might be the name of my memoir. Maybe just the chapter for last year.
4) My first column. It still delights and confuses me that the words I write, complete with over use of parentheses and hyphens and the word vagina, are printed in the actual paper. And *awkward cough* that I won a sexy little award for it this year.
5) Dogs make me the most happy. Both regular and hot.
6) Books in the sunshine are good for my soul. And an abundance of tea in an M mug for all the happiness. And also because I do blogging an initial mug is the law innit?
7) This reminder that I have a real live grown up career. That I was brave enough to leap into it from something totally different and I’m doing a-ok at it. And I’m wearing a suit. A SUIT.
8) And this photo of all photos which fulfils the triple purpose of being my favourite photo of all time (it never ever fails to make me smile), capturing a magnificent pooch photobomb and showing some of my favourite wedding snaps.
And that is my 8 happy things…in roughly four hundred and forty three photos. Which feels like a cheat. What makes you happy? You can tell me below but better still show me a photo, you can do that in Disqus, why don’t more people do that??