Think I’m going to love receiving Ema’s 52 list emails each week. It feels a little like I’m being given a secret mission, which is no bad thing. Even better it’s a secret mission where I get to sit and think about life and the universe for a bit and THEN I get to write a list.
This week I got to ponder over my favourite moments of 2013:
- Midday tipsiness for our 6th anniversary lunch followed by a traditional comic book action movie.
- When I found out I’d got my new job. Itching to get started now, three more weeks to go (and I’m going there today for a transition day. Happy Michelle!)
- Christmas morning with C, K, R and the hounds was just the loveliest.
- Bringing the pups home.
- A cheeky week away in Cornwall with C.
- Reaching 5000 views on this little old blog. It’s not a lot but for a newbie, I’ll take it.
- First walk with the pooches in the piddling rain.